When creating our skincare line we wanted only the best in general skincare and anti aging. Peptides are the best in delivering amazing results that are great for all skin types. Check out this list below to see why you should consider peptides as a part of your skincare routine.
- Peptides are fragments of proteins which are fundamental building blocks of healthy skin.
- Without Peptides skin becomes damaged, and the result can change in texture losing firmness, plumpness, and elasticity.
- Peptides are excellent in helping skin to look younger and diminishing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Peptides are amazing for having the great ability to help cells make more collagen and to repair any damaged cell structures in the skin when included in your skin care. Collagen makes up about 75% of our skin. Collagen is what helps maintain the radiant tighter looking skin appearance.
- Peptides help “plump” the skin. This helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Including peptides in your skincare can also help prevent fine lines and wrinkles in the future, which makes them great for any age.